Trail Center Outdoor Recreation Guides
Bike Ride Through Coal Creek Open Space Preserve. By
- A short ride through the Skyline-area preserve.
Dish. By Geoffrey Skinner
- Hiking Stanford's Dish area.
Discovering the Textured Lands with a Hike up Black
Mountain. By Richard Allsop
- Hiking Rancho San Antonio's Rhus Ridge and Black
Mountain Trails to the top of Monte Bello Ridge.
Faults, Volcanoes and Hawks: Exploring the Ridges with
the new Trail Map of the Southern Peninsula. By
- Russian Ridge, Coal Creek, Montebello and Skyline
- A Few
More Wildflower Tips. By Geoffrey
Los Trancos Open Space Preserve
Butano State Park
Stevens Creek County Park
Jasper Ridge Biological Preserve
Grant Ranch County Park. By Matt Noall
- A Hamilton Range treasure.
Hawk Ridge at Dusk . By Geoffrey
- Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve
Henry W. Coe State Park. By Richard
- A six-mile hike on the The Fish Trail-Middle Ridge
Trail-Northern Heights Route Loop.
Hike to Lookout Point at Villa Montalvo. By Bob
- A short (1.5 mile) hike to a great view.
Sure-Fire Wildflower Hikes. By Tim
San Pedro Valley County Park
Pulgas Ridge Open Space Preserve
Wilder Ranch State Park
Russian Ridge Open Space Preserve
Joseph D. Grant County Park
Sunol Regional Wilderness