Trails, Parks and Environmental Links
- Almaden Cycle Touring Club
- ACTC is based in the South Bay Area and sponsors
numerous rides and events.
- Bay Area Roaming Tandems
- BART sponsors both regular events and longer rides in
the Bay Area and beyond for tandem riders of all
- Bikeable Trails of the Baylands: From Dumbarton to Sunnyvale
- Large areas of the south bay, currently used for
commercial salt production, may be returned to natural
salt marsh as compensation for the environmental damage
from the planned expansion of SFO. This map is a guide
for the people planning this transition and for people
who enjoy riding bicycles.
- East Bay Bicycle Coalition
- EBBC is a volunteer organization dedicated to
promoting bicycling as an everyday means of
transportation and recreation.
- GORP - SF Bay Area
- GORP biking guide
- Grizzly Peak Cyclists, Inc.
- Berkeley based group of folks who enjoy bicycling.
- Marin Cyclists
- Regularly scheduled road and mountain rides. Non-members welcome.
- Portola Trail Guide
- Trail guides and maps for SF Peninsula parks and
- REBAC - Regional Bicycle Advisory Committee
- REBAC's mission is to make bicycling a legitimate
form of transportation in the nine-county Bay Area.
- ROMP - Responsible Organized Mountain Pedalers
- Organized mountain bike rides, advocacy and
information about cycling in the SF Peninsula and South
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition
- San Francisco Bicycle Coalition is an alliance of people who ride bicycles
and who want to encourage more people to ride bicycles because they know it
makes for a better city.
- Santa Rosa Cycling Club
- Organized rides and Sonoma County cycling
- Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition
- SVBC is an advocacy organization striving to create
an environment in the South Bay in which bicycling can
- Skyline Cycling Club
- The Skyline Cycling Club is a social recreational
bicycle club in the San Francisco South Bay Area.
- Western Wheelers Bicycle Club
- Western Wheelers Bicycle Club, Inc. is a nonprofit
organization based on the San Francisco Peninsula that
hosts a variety of rides every month to suit cyclists of
See the Trail Center Outdoor Activity Guide for more
local recreational and volunteer opportunities. If you have
a site to suggest for this page, please e-mail us a link
and a brief review.
Trail Center. All rights reserved.
Please contact the Web Manager
for corrections or comments.